- Safety and age restrictions: Findle services are available only for people aged 18 years of age or older.
- No persons under 18 years old (or 21 years old in countries where 18 is not the age of majority) may use Findle travel app.
- A user has to be a legal adult. By using this service, you confirm that you are 18 years old or older (21 years in places where 18 is not the age of majority) & you are able to legally enter into & perform all obligations in this agreement.
- Findle gay travel app is not responsible for your use on this platform or for actions members with whom you exchange information/have contact with, because Findle gay app doesn’t conduct police check of its members. Findle doesn’t verify the data offered by members (e.g. users’ physical condition, health, and so on). Findle is not responsible for any consequences of your use which may criminalize or limit your interactions. All users must make their own decisions and evaluate potential negative consequences.
- Warning: disclaimer about location information – Findle gay travel app is intended only as location-based services for personal use and shouldn’t be used as an emergency locator, used while driving or operating vehicles, or used in any dangerous environments requiring fail-safe performance, or any application in which the failure or inaccuracy of that application which might lead to death, injury or damage. Findle travel app isn’t intended for family finding purpose, tracking or any type of enterprise purpose.
- Users’ account registration and use.
- Users’ account registration: You must make sure that information provided by you is precise and you are supposed to update your details if it’s necessary.
- Profiles are personal: You are not allowed to use other people’s accounts. You are not able to sell, buy, rent or lease access to your account or your username without the written permission from Findle gay app. You are not allowed to transfer or share your account/credentials.
- Safety of your user account: You’re completely responsible for the confidentiality of your account and password. You are completely responsible for all activities which happen under your user account. If there is any unauthorized use of your user account or any kind of breach of safety happens, you must inform Findle app as soon as possible. Findle is not liable for any damages, loss, liability, expenses or legal fees which you may incur due to the fact that somebody else has used your user account or password. This is true no matter you know it or not. You will be liable for liability, losses, damages, expenses and legal fees incurred by Findle gay app or a third party because of somebody else using your user account or password, no matter they are authorized or not.
- Findle does not need to retain a record of your user account: Please note that Findle travel app has no obligation to retain a record of your user account or password or any information which you stored via this platform. Findle gay travel app isn’t intended for data storage, so you’re completely responsible for backing up your information. For example, you would be well-advised to save the contact details of people you’ve met on Findle separately.
- Service change: Findle reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue Findle services or any portion thereof, for any reason, at any time, without liability or notice to members. Findle also reserves the right to charge fees for access to Findle services & change pricing at any time.
- Guidelines of usage; rules; prohibited uses and conduct.
- Findle may delete your data and ban your user account: Findle may request that you delete (or Findle can delete) any content for any reason at any time, or no reason. Any violation of this agreement or guidelines by your content may lead to your account being banned or deleted.
- You acknowledge and agree to these terms about prohibited conduct and uses:
- You won’t use Findle or any data displayed on this platform to abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, defame or defraud other members; violate the rights of members or the privacy; or collect, attempt to collect, disclose or store information without written permission.
- You won’t provide pornographic or offensive content, or contents which are harmful.
- You won’t use Findle travel app for any non-private use or commercial use, e.g. advertisement of products or services. You understand Findle gay app is only for non-commercial and personal use.
- You won’t use Findle gay app for any illegal purpose (or encouragement of any illegal purpose), or in violation of any law, intellectual property as well as other proprietary rights.
- You won’t include information on your profile that contains data of anybody under 18 years old or anyone over 18 years old without their written permission.
- You won’t send spam to other members or Findle gay app. This includes advertising materials, chain message, informational texts, charity information, petitions for signatures, or surveying.
- You won’t impersonate anyone or any entity, false claim an affiliation with anybody or any entity, or access other members’ accounts.
- You won’t disable, remove or damage any safety-related features of Findle app.
- You won’t deliberately interfere with or destroy operation of Findle or any member’s enjoyment of Findle services, by any means, including disseminating worms, viruses or other malicious code/information.
- You won’t store, send or disseminate any data which a reasonable person would deem to be defamatory, objectionable, offensive, obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, embarrassing, threatening, vulgar, distressing, hateful, racially/ethically offensive to anyone, deliberately misleading, false or inappropriate, regardless of whether this data is illegal.
- You won’t scan, probe or test the vulnerability of Findle services or any network; use any spider, robot, scraper or other means to access Findle gay travel app for any purposes without our written permission.
- Purchases and premium services.
- Open Source. With respect to any open source or third-party code that may be incorporated in the Findle Services, such open source code is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license EULA, if any, authorizing use of such code. Nothing in this Agreement limits Your rights under, or grants You rights that supersede, the terms and conditions of any applicable end user license for such open source software. Please contact us at email@example.com (with “Open Source” in the email subject line) for more information.
3-day free trial: after that, auto renewable subscription applies;
1 week: $6.99;
3 months: $4.61/week ($59.99);
1 year: $2.31/week ($199.99).
Boost profile to top for one week: $1.99 per week.
Please note that prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Links & third-party services/products and websites.
- Findle gay travel app might include links to other sites or services (e.g. advertising, etc.) Findle doesn’t endorse any linked websites or their information, products, services or materials contained on third-party websites. Also, Findle is not responsible for anything on any third-party sites.
- Your dealings with advertisers on Findle platform are totally between the advertiser and you. Findle gay app is not responsible for any damage or loss of any kind incurred because of these dealings or the presence of third-party sites on Findle.
- By using Findle travel app, you agree that Findle can transmit members’ content to third-party sites. Findle isn’t responsible for the transmission of content from Findle platform to third-party sites/apps. You are supposed to review terms and conditions as well as privacy policies on third-party sites or apps.