What Findle Travel App Collects
- User account credentials.
- Device data.
- Distance and location information.
- Log files and cookies.
- Profile data.
- HIV status.
- Support and feedback.
- Mailing list.
- Partner promotion.
- Third-party sites/apps and tracking.
How Findle Gay App Uses Your Data
- Identify users on Findle platform.
- Provide services and products for members.
- Improve this service.
- Communicate with users on Findle.
- Partner promotions that are relevant.
- Advertising and marketing if relevant.
- Administration of our business.
- Employment in our business.
- Member profiles – as a gay travel app, Findle is supposed to share your user information with other members in the community. That means your profile is public and others can see your information online.
- Distance information – Because your distance information is public, other members on Findle gay app can see your distance information. Note that your distance information is necessary for certain searches as well.
- Third-party tracking enterprises – Findle gay travel app shares your information with analytics partners who are third parties that may collect information from you as well.
- Acquisitions and affiliates –Findle travel app can share your data with our business partners. If another business acquires our business, that company will have data collected by Findle and will assume the duties and rights about your data which has been described in this policy.
- Other disclosures: Findle can disclose your data in response to any legal process to comply with laws; to establish/exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; if Findle believes that it is necessary to prevent, investigate or take action about any illegal activities, violation of policies, or as otherwise required by relevant laws.
- Promotional e-mails: As a user of Findle travel app, you can choose during the registration process to provide your email address for the purpose of receiving free newsletters, offers, surveys and other materials from Findle, as well as offers from third-party companies. You may unsubscribe all emails.
- Behavioral advertising on sites and within Findle platform: Cookie is used to conduct behavioral advertising so Findle and/or third-party companies are able to offer advertisements regarding services/products relevant to what you are interested in. You can turn this off accordingly if you like.
- Effect of switching off behavioral advertising: Note that opting-out of behavioral advertising doesn’t mean you won’t receive any advertisement information when you use Findle travel app. This will only exclude you from interest-based ads.
- Changes to your personal information: Please note that Findle gay travel app depends on you to correct and update your personal information on your profile. You are able to delete or modify your personal profile on Findle platform any time. Furthermore, Findle gay app can keep historical data and content in the backup files/archives as permitted by the law & to the degree Findle anticipates that the data might be required in connection with legitimate purposes of the collection, or as otherwise required or allowed by law.
- Access to your personal information: If it is required by law, Findle travel app will grant a user access to the personal information that is stored by Findle. All requests should be in accordance with Terms of Service & be directed to the contact details in the ‘Contact’ section of Findle app.
How Findle Protects Personal Data
Findle travel app takes reasonable measures to protect users’ personal information from illegal/unauthorized use, access or disclosure. However, no method of transmission on the Internet is completely safe; therefore, Findle can’t guarantee the safety of your personal information. If Findle is required by law to tell you about any unauthorized access to your information, we will notify you immediately.
- Permissible age: Findle is intended for members 18 years of age and older (21 years of age in countries where 18 is not the age of majority). Findle doesn’t deliberately collect personal information about visitors that are under 18/21. If you know a child/minor has used Findle travel app, please contact as soon as possible so that we will take actions in time.
- Transmission of information to other countries: Your personal information can be processed in your home country and in other countries where laws about personal information can be less stringent. Hence, in some cases, you will be left without a legal remedy when there is a privacy breach. When you submit your personal information, you agree to this information transfer as this is a gay travel app which is supposed to be used internationally. You are responsible for associated risks in this regard.